C/ Administrative Officer
Administration Officer (ADMINO)
The Administration Officer is responsible for creating, tracking and filing all unit correspondence. Under the direction of the XO, specific activities include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for the administration and personnel functions of the Unit.
- Establish a system to ensure the personnel data file current.
- Keep and write up minutes of all staff meeting. After the minutes have been approved by the CO/XO, distribute copies to each officer and the SNSI/NSI. Keep a file of all minutes.
- Assist the SNSI/NSI/CO/XO in the preparation of all required reports.
- Prepare and maintain the Unit’s administrative and personnel records and other such files as the NSI may require.
- Ensure accuracy of individual Cadet records (i.e. ribbons, participation, promotion, awards).
- Conduct training for Admin personnel in personnel record keeping.
- Select and train yeoman Petty Officers.
- Maintain an accurate record of Cadet participation, ranks, awards, and required personal data in the JUMS database.
- He has been on the Academic team for 2 years, is currently enrolled in AP and Honors Classes, and is in the top 20% of his graduating class.
- He has done Drill for 2 years, is on both the Athletic and Academic teams, and plays JV Soccer.
Community Service/ Involvement
- He has over 100 hours of community service and participates in events like parades, Teacher help week, various Cleanups, and helps out at his local Church.
- He has a total of 5 medals, he was on the 2018 Military Ball Committee, and he plans on going to Leadership Academy over the summer.