Administration Officer (ADMINO)
The Administration Officer is responsible for creating, tracking and filing all unit correspondence. Under the direction of the XO, specific activities include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for the administration and personnel functions of the Unit.
- Establish a system to ensure the personnel data file current.
- Keep and write up minutes of all staff meeting. After the minutes have been approved by the CO/XO, distribute copies to each officer and the SNSI/NSI. Keep a file of all minutes.
- Assist the SNSI/NSI/CO/XO in the preparation of all required reports.
- Prepare and maintain the Unit’s administrative and personnel records and other such files as the NSI may require.
- Ensure accuracy of individual Cadet records (i.e. ribbons, participation, promotion, awards).
- Conduct training for Admin personnel in personnel record keeping.
- Select and train yeoman Petty Officers.
- Maintain an accurate record of Cadet participation, ranks, awards, and required personal data in the JUMS database.
Community Service/ Involvement