Training Officer (TO)
The primary duty of the TO is to develop the annual training plan for the unit, and in coordination with the OPSO, ensure this plan is successfully executed. Under the direction of the XO, specific duties include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Maintain cognizance over all Unit teams by monitoring their Training and preparation for meets, competitions, etc.
- Closely coordinate with Team Captains and maintain a record of training schedules and plans for each team.
- Collect weekly muster reports from each Team Captain.
- In coordination with the NSI, ensure that Cadets are aware of the training plan for weekly drill classes.
- Take input from Team Captain regarding competition requests and in coordination with the OPS, make recommendations to the SNSI/NSI (via the Chain of Command) on how to accomplish these requests.