c/Command Senior Chief
Command Senior Chief Petty Officer
The Command Senior Chief Petty Officer is the senior enlisted Cadet of the Unit. Under the direction of the Commander, the Senior Chief Petty Officer will perform the functions listed below and others assigned:
- Supervise and be the “expert reference” for all Unit ceremonies.
- Initiate and maintain a current roster of all Cadets in the Unit and their assigned position.
- Take part in staff meetings to represent the views of the Cadet rank and file to staff.
- Determine Cadet concerns and make these known to the staff at the appropriate time.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned by the SNSI/NSI/CO/XO.
- Supervise the Company’s Senior and Chief Petty Officers.
- Supervise the Company’s Ensigns in the performance of their duties.
- Regularly communicate with the NSI and seek his/her guidance on all matters pertaining to the welfare of the enlisted Cadets.
- Lead by example, and be “involved”