The Escambia High School NJROTC Gator Elite has volunteered more than 18,000 hours of school and community service.
- Teacher Help Week- Cadets come out the week before school to help teachers prepare for the upcoming year.
- Gator Games- Cadets participate in various events for friendly competition. Cadets receive 8 hours for participating in this all-day event.
- Football Security Detail- Cadets meet at home games to “Guard” the VIP section – making sure people who have VIP passes are let in, and those who do not have VIP passes are directed to their correct seating.
- Veterans Day Parade- Cadets meet and march in the Veterans day parade in recognition and honor of our former warriors, deceased, and living.
- Wreaths Across America- Cadets participate, during the Christmas holiday, at the Barrancas Cemetery. They sponsor a fresh wreath to be laid upon a Veterans grave in conjunction with a wreath-laying ceremony.
- MLK Parade- Cadets march in remembrance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his influence on American society.
- Myrtle Grove Clean-Up- Cadets gather at Myrtle Grove and they assist them in cleaning their property.
- Union Hill Cemetery Clean Up- Cadets meet at the Transformation Church and clean the Union Hill Cemetery.
- Graduation Set Up- Cadets meet at the Pensacola Bay Center to set up for graduation.
- Halloween at the YMCA- Senior Cadets spend time assisting the younger special needs children for an entire morning.
- NAS Airshow- Cadets are encouraged to come out and help the unit raise money for our Military Ball at the Naval Air Station
- Surfing Santa Parade– Cadets March in the Christmas parade.
- Swamp (PFT) Challenge- Cadets participate in various events for friendly competition with other areas 8 units.
ALL cadets are required to have at least 10 community services hours per semester.