Battalion/Company Executive Officer (XO)
The XO will support the commander in all respects, and be ready to take charge of the unit in the absence of the Commander. The XO is also tasked to:
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of the staff.
- In the absence of the commander, supervise the subordinate staff as directed by the Commander.
- Enforce rules and regulations of the unit, acting to solve the disciplinary problems before they come to the attention of the SNSI.
- Keep the Company and Platoon Commanders and Staff Officers informed.
- Lead by example, and be involved.