● 3.5 GPA throughout highschool
● Part of the Engineering academy
● AP Student
● Involved in drill team as a member of the academic and armed exhibition
● Participated in band freshman year
● Has participated in every event opportunity for community service
● Enlist in the nuclear field in the U.S Navy
● The beach is my happy place
Operations Officer (OPSO)
The Operations Officer (OPSO) will support the CO and XO in all respects. The primary duty of the OPS Officer is to plan, schedule and coordinate all Unit activities and events. Under the direction of the XO, specific activities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Coordinate all scheduled Unit activities to ensure that the events happen according to plan.
- Maintain the Unit master Schedule, Two-Month Plan of the Week.
- Assist the SNSI/NSI in planning for field trips and all other Unit events.
- Coordinate community service projects and events.
- Maintain records of events the Unit participated in during the school year, a number of cadets who participated, community service hours, and a historical file of event information such as direction, travel time, transportation arrangements, chaperones’ names and other relevant information for future planning.
- Obtain and coordinate all necessary information (e.g. signatures, emergency numbers, etc.) for permission slips and participation rosters; submit to the SNSI via the chain of command a minimum of one week before every event in which the Unit is participating.