Date(s) - 12/16/2017
Oak Mountain State Park – Pelham, AL [park info]
On Terrace Drive, go past the marina, park office, and beach parking lot, to the south trailhead loop road on which the pavilions are located.
We should get things started around 9am.
There will be a safety briefing for the NJROTC cadets at 8:30am.
Any non-NJROTC participants are encouraged to download the waiver form, fill it out and bring it with you and just go right to the front of the long line of NJROTC cadets. We will try to get you out as quick as possible when you show up.
- YELLOW (advanced beginner)
- ORANGE (intermediate)
- BROWN (short advanced – typically female)
- GREEN (short advanced – typically male)
- RED (long advanced)
- All maps will be 1:10,000 scale with 5 meter contours, with the exception of the RED course.
- RED course can choose either 1:15,000 or 1:10,000 scale map.