Weapons Officer (WRDO)
The WRDO is responsible for assisting the SNSI/NSI in all matters related to assigned weapons and related equipment. Under the direction of the XO, specific activities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain all assigned drill rifles and air rifles in good operating equipment.
- Maintain the Unit Armory in a secure, orderly, and neat manner.
- Assist in care and storage of swords and belts.
- As directed by the SNSI/NSI, perform maintenance and upgrades on all rifles. (Pellet traps will be cleaned only by the SNSI.)
- Maintain the pellet traps for the air rifle, and upgrades on all rifles.
- Always have a full accounting of all rifles, swords, duty belts, and other equipment as required.