Supply Officer #1
Supply Officer (SUPPO)
The SNSI has assigned one NSI to act as his Military Property Custodian (MPC). As such the NSI is responsible for the proper and accurate accounting of all Unit supplies and Equipment. The NSI will provide necessary guidance and direction to the Supply Officer to ensure this accounting is completed as required.
- Under the direction of the XO, the Supply Officer is responsible for the requisitioning, receiving, issuing, accounting, storage, and security of all items of uniform clothing, textbooks, training aids, and other material placed in the NJROTC storage room and supply room.
- Prepare orders for the uniforms and other equipment as required by the SNSI and MPC.
- Ensure that an accurate record of all uniforms issued to each cadet is maintained.
- Ensure that the supply storeroom is kept clean and neat at all times.
- Utilize all assigned personnel to issue and turn-in uniform and equipment.
- Inform the NSI of items that need to be ordered because of high usage/or short supply.
- Ensure that an accurate wall-to-wall inventory is conducted when required.
- Assist with the receipt, storage, issue, and inventory management of the Navy uniforms and equipment.
- Train, direct, and supervise supply room personnel in the performance of supply functions.
- Select and train a Storekeeper Petty Officer in each class.
- Maintain an accurate record of supply inventory and Cadet uniform issue and return in the JUMS database.
Cadet Benitez has done 3 years of NJROTC going into his final year, Has taken multiple AP and honors courses. Has received certifications for Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook in middle school.
Cadet Benitez has spent most of his junior year on the drill team, studying as much as he can to improve his knowledge for the Academic Team.
Cadet Benitez participates in every community service event including parades, cleanups, gator games, and other school/community events.
Cadet Benitez plans on going to college and majoring in Engineering.
Cadet Benitez has participated in the Engineering Best Robotics in the Engineering Academy.