Supply Officer #1
Supply Officer (SUPPO)
The SNSI has assigned one NSI to act as his Military Property Custodian (MPC). As such the NSI is responsible for the proper and accurate accounting of all Unit supplies and Equipment. The NSI will provide necessary guidance and direction to the Supply Officer to ensure this accounting is completed as required.
- Under the direction of the XO, the Supply Officer is responsible for the requisitioning, receiving, issuing, accounting, storage and security of all items of uniform clothing, textbooks, training aids, and other material placed in the NJROTC storage room and supply room.
- Prepare orders for the uniforms and other equipment as required by the SNSI and MPC.
- Ensure that an accurate record of all uniforms issued to each cadet is maintained.
- Ensure that the supply storeroom is kept clean and neat at all times.
- Utilize all assigned personnel to issue and turn-in uniform and equipment.
- Inform the NSI of items that need to be ordered because of high usage/or short supply.
- Ensure that an accurate wall-to-wall inventory is conducted when required.
- Assist with the receipt, storage, issue and inventory management of the Navy uniforms and equipment.
- Train, direct and supervise supply room personnel in the performance of supply functions.
- Select and train a Storekeeper Petty Officer in each class.
- Maintain an accurate record of supply inventory and Cadet uniform issue and return in the JUMS database.
Academic Accomplishments: Cadet Matthews has done 3 years of NJROTC going into her 4th year and has maintained her GPA.
Extracurricular Activities: Cadet Matthews has been involved in running track for 6 years, this year will be her 7th year running. She has played soccer her sophomore and junior year she hopes to continue this year too. Cadet Matthews is involved with drill team she has been on the team for 3 years. For those 3 years she participated in push-up’s, sit-up’s, and runs.
Community Service/Involvement: Cadet Mathews has gained most of her community service hour from NJROTC. Event’s including gator games,football games,clean up’s and other school event’s.